hi,all. - in short iwas diagnosed with agitated depression bowt 7 months ago,tried lots of diifferent drugs,until 1 worked,happened to be effexor.these worked reallly well for me,a bit numbing in all senses,but it was the only one that i could feel make a difference.
then after a while i read about how particularly difficult these were to come off,and because i felt so much better,thought to myself....hey, i can do this on my own,i dont need ,nor want to take these asny more,so i stopped them,overnight....yep,silly thing to do,was quite ill for a while,but stayed off them.
right,here i am again,riddled with guilt,sadness,feels like im totally on my own,really on edge,all the usuall things,i just dont see how i can go back to my doc,and go thru it all again.diazwpam helped me such a lot,but they wont give me anymore,and im getting paranoid that hey think im addicted to them,but thtey worked.
im not quite sure what i expect in way odf replies from this,im just writing it down,and ill see what happens.thanks.