Hiya everyone

My name's Jade, I'm 22 and I live in London with my fiancé, Oli.

I joined this forum yeeeeeeears ago when it only had a handful of members and have been coming back every so often. I knew I had an account and, well, I found it! (Although it doesn't seem to be the one in which I started off at).

Anyways, I am a PD, GAD and depression sufferer. I have been on medication three times, all have failed, and been hospitalised on numerous occasions due to suicide attempts and self harm. Despite having panic attacks and depression for 9 years it has not got easier. Each time I think I've mastered it it comes back, slapping me in the face and kicking me in the stomach.

As I write this I am trying to supress my anxiety for a few hours, just a few hours, because I need relief. I have been suspended from work (which I won't explain why, I still feel ashamed about it) and every time the phone rings or a noise which I can't recognise, it scares me! It's getting to the point where I feel housebond, I'm too scared to go outside. I nearly had a panic attack in the pub when Oli took me out for a few hours.

I look forward to meeting you all and I hope to make some friends on here

Jade x