Thread: Help

Help

ok so my anxiety has gotten to a point where i dont want to leave the house as i feel safe, i wont go out into the public because i take anxiety attacks, i havent been in college for a month because of this. its literally ruling my life :/

Re: Help

hiya,
    In my opinion you really need to see your doctor and talk through your options with them.
    Is there someone who can take you there? Or maybe you could get a home visit if you really cant manage going out.
    Hope you get something sorted soon

Yes see a doctor because it won't get any better by staying at home.

try being around people you trust. For the moment don't go right into confined areas but maybe a park. No matter how difficult it is, sooner or later your going to be standing in front of those bridges that seem really impossible to cross. I used to be the same way and still am at times. You have to cross because the more you don't the more your quality of life is going to dive, trust me. We only give up when we stop wanting to learn. So, I would suggest learning all you can about your situation. I have also notice that when I'm in a bad situation and it is difficult and it becomes worse and some how it dissipates back to where it was originally difficult then it seemed to me the situation really wasn't that and at all. I guess I realized it was all how I was interpreting things in my thinking. Trust me I know that panic attacks can't always be avoided but I know we can practice on the ways we think. I have social anxiety but I haven't had a panic attack for years. I would also look at how your current life style is. For me I had to change somethings around before I got better and never turn to alcohol it will make it worse. Ultimately church was the key for me. Think about it. Its a social area but everybody loves you and wants you there and wants you to be better.they will go out of their way to help you plus you have a good spirit around you. pi would pray to god(heavenly father) and ask him for help. He wants to help you and will. I'm a Mormon and because of the I have experienced from god and church members I can enjoy life and I know who I am, where I came from and know where I'm going and I know the church is true. Either or pray to god and ask him to guide you.

Thread Information