Thread: massive headache!

massive headache!

Ive had a none stop headache for nearly a week now, everyday getting worse, today i cant even get out of bed, its a constant ache not a throbing like usual headaches i have had, ive also felt very tired all week, off the the docs at 4:30, im new to all this and someyhimg tells me it aint anxiety :-(

Re: massive headache!

what have you done about it so far? I'm thinking: painkillers, rest/sleeping enough, mindful relaxation or meditation, stretching your neck and back muscles to ease muscle tension, making sure you are hydrated, having your eyes checked, etc.

A horrible headache like that can be caused by lots of minor things.

Getting your eyes checked to make sure you are not straining your vision is an easy thing to do. Tension gives me a headache like that too.

Dehydration is another biggie. Make sure you drink plenty of water. I often find I can 'flush' a headache away.

Hope it passes soon!

Re: massive headache!

Quote Originally Posted by littleredhen View Post
    what have you done about it so far? I'm thinking: painkillers, rest/sleeping enough, mindful relaxation or meditation, stretching your neck and back muscles to ease muscle tension, making sure you are hydrated, having your eyes checked, etc.

A horrible headache like that can be caused by lots of minor things.

Getting your eyes checked to make sure you are not straining your vision is an easy thing to do. Tension gives me a headache like that too.

Dehydration is another biggie. Make sure you drink plenty of water. I often find I can 'flush' a headache away.

Hope it passes soon!
    So far ive been to docs twice, first a few weeks ago when the headaches first started, i also had slight discharge on one of my eyes, doc said sinusitis, and after 10 days antibiotics the headaches are just getting worse, went back to different doctor 2 days ago, did a quick eye test and all seemed ok, my blood presure was a bit high, so they have took blood tests, need to go back monday for results

Ive taken nurofen which has barely done anything

It does feel like eye strain, but ive tried staying in the dark etc and no joy

Ill get plenty of water in me, i did notice my pee is very dark

Thanks very much for the help, your a star

Thread Information