Thread: Has any became self consious

Has any became self consious

Has anyone ever became self concious and left with permanent effects because people purposely aggregated your self concious situation.

Re: Has any became self consious

Since nobody wants to give me any feed back I guess I should have already known the answer and consider it a dumb question. Sorry for taking up the room.

diddnt understand the question shine :(

Do you mean has anyone purposely knocked your self image which has left you self conscious? I may have that wrong................but thats how i read it

Hi,

Don't apologize about your question - that's the purpose of this forum is to gain advice. I'm sorry that you didn't receive a reply as soon as you anticipated.

I know exactly how you're feeling. I'll be out in public and think that the whole world is just staring at me, even people who aren't looking at me and it'll cause me to become very very self conscious.

Before anxiety, obsessive thoughts and depression kicked in I really didn't care about what people thought of me. I'd be quite happy to go about my day and not take any notice of other people around me, now, it's almost as if everyone has something to say about me which makes me extremely paranoid although I know that they don't.

It's because these crippling illnesses make an enemy out of yourself in your mind, that you're not beautiful enough, funny enough, or worthy of anything. You really need to challenge the thoughts and list things that you like about yourself, no matter how hard it is to do so.

I have a blog at the moment which deals directly with anxiety, depression and obsessive thoughts. I have tips and tricks on there about how to deal with certain issues. I've posted the link as per below;

www.beckybowerenspiller.wordpress.com

If you need anything else, then give me a shout.

Take care,
    Becky x

Thank you beckybooboo. Sorry about being rude and impatient. I have not really used this site much. This was my first post. Here is the thing, I know for a fact that certain people do attack me personally indirectly. Yes I am a very socially active individual, but when these people that I'm around act how they do I just want to tear there face off. Yea I know they know I'm anxious and they know I know that. Its like they get off on treating me the way they do. It's been going on for years. The only thing that makes sense to me and being true to the question of why, is they build there egos from it. 90 percent of the people I could physically trash and wipe that cruel way of treating somebody else right off there mind. I'm no longer a violent person and I am god fearing I guess my new question and reply is how would you deal with this situation. Would you blow up, kindly ask them to stop, ignore it. Keep in mind that a lot of these people act like there your friend or they seem neutral. Any fed back would help thx you Becky and again thx for taking time and caring enough to show me some love.

Thread Information