Thread: question for every one

question for every one

does every one on here have thier anxiety everyday from when they get up till they go to bed as ive been like it ever since i started bieng anxiouse 5yrs ago and ive started to question why im like it and if there is a underlying medical reason why im like it and not anxiety as surely no one is like it all the time or is there poeple like me . i had blood tests done a yr ago and came back normal but not sure if its worth going back to my gp to get another done just to check . sorry to keep posting maybe thats ware im going wrong allways thinking about this bloddy anx . but i cant seem to stop thinking about it as im always asking myself why im feeling like this as even when i try to distract myself by doing things its always at the front of my mind

Re: question for every one

I think all of us must have wanted there to be a physiological (is that the right word?) diagnosis rather than anxiety. If it was physical then it would be much easier. The doctors would find the right meds and cure us and we would be able to live our lives happily without the stresses we put ourselves through on a daily basis.
    Go back to the doctor and talk it all through again if it will put your mind at ease but be prepared to accept his opinion if he decides it is anxiety.
    You need to really accept that you are living in an anxious state then you can find the ways that work for you in managing your symptoms.

Hi Tricia
    Yep i get it all day everyday i'm so worried that i have something more serious. What tests i have had, have all come back fine too. It's relentless.

Totally agree with flossie, I'd been researching and looking for physical causes (until my doctor told me I was "clutching at straws"). I have now accepted that it's my negative thinking and stress levels. Medication helps but I also have to do a lot of work on myself.
    It's horrible when it's constant isn't it. Have you tried some CBT/relaxation techniques?

Thread Information