Thread: Hypnotherapist(s) in Lincolnshire?

Hypnotherapist(s) in Lincolnshire?

I'm interested in trying Hypnotherapy (and maybe when my anxiety is fixed, past-life regression as I think that could be fascinating!). I've had a look on the NHRP website, but the closest Hypnotherapists to me that they have listed are in Nottingham, and my anxiety centres around travelling (among other things), so that's a no-no.

I wondered if anyone had heard of, or had been to see any Hypnotherapists in Lincolnshire? I could just get out the Yellow Pages, I know, but I'd rather have a personal referral to go on, if possible.

Leah xx

--- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

Hiya

I tried hypnotherapy for my panic disorder which included issues with travelling in that a suffered from nausea when i travelled by anything other than foot!! I found hypnotherapy personally to be of no help except in it gave me a chance to talk to someone straight away while waiting for an NHS referral!! Plus it was £800 in price for 12 sessions which is a lot of money if like me you can't work because of your problem. But if you still want to give it a try do what i did and look in your local yellow pages under psychotherapy thats what they prefer to be called and see who has the biggest advert and the most letters after their name this is a good indicator of them being good at making money from their job i.e having had many clients. Hope this helps.

Nicola

Thread Information