Hi peeps, Im really getting into exercising as its clmost completely stopped my health anxiety, but I was hoping someone might be able to give me an explanation for something odd.

I am jogging on a trampoline for about 45 minutes every morning and my body's shaping itself slowly which is great. The only trouble is, Im often put off jogging as much as I would like because of a ticking noise I hear in my head coming from my neck when I jump. I have read up and found there are loads of people who get it when they jog. I am presuming its the movemewnt of sinews or muscles or something, but I would feel better if somebody had an actual explanation for it.

Its only a noise, and not a pain or anything, and it goes with the rhythm of my footsteps. Because I have a history of health anxiety, when Im trying to jog, my paranoia tells me its something thats about to snap and cause me damage, like a blood vessel in my head... even though I know its coming from my neck. I get quite an imagination when Im jogging.

So can anyone explain it. It sounds like the ticking of a watch. No sensation to go with it. Its not tinnitis I dont think as Ive had that for years and this is differnt. I just want to get on with my jogging but the ticking is distracting me and making me stop early. I know if I go to a doctor she wont know what the hell im on about. Im 99% sure its just muscular. Anyone offer any insight? or can anyone relate?