Thread: Need some help!!! Withdrawing!

Need some help!!! Withdrawing!

Hello there this is prolly gonna be long winded and all over the place. I have been on medication since I was 16 for aniexy and sleep problems. I have lost my medication this happened to me before once becuse I have the worst memory and put stuff in stupid places but then again I don't think the medication helps. I withdrew the last time and it took me to get to day 5 and phone the doctors crying the nurse was rude about but then changed tune when I bust out crying but they said they couldn't do this again. I am now on day 5 and i am climbing the walls. I know i have a problem I have said this to them but they just didn't seem to bother at all and gave me a ECG instead?? To see "why my body was so dependent" I wanna come off so I am gonna taper myself gradually when I get my tablets again. In the mean time I feel like I'm going through hell my stomachs all over the place my head feels like dirt. I feel like I'm not here like I don't exsist. I feel like i'm gonna be sick, I'm sweaty, more pancky and I'm only on day four I just don't think I can cope another three days. If I'd known about all this I would of just stuck with the panic attacks medication free. :'( and research online sudjests this is only the start if i want to be medication free and could take up to 2 years to feel better after I have tapered. How am I gona cope? I have hardly moved in two days and I have something important to be at 2moro :( is there anything that can help?

Re: Need some help!!! Withdrawing!

Which medication are you on?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information