Thread: smells like poo

smells like poo

my hand smells like poo!!! he says it doesn't but it does i ca smell it!!!!! dont ask me why or how but it does i can smell it i have no idea what he's on about it tinks, i wash it andi gel it but it still stinks, and it's real it's not in my head im telling you it' not me being a weirdo it actually real!!!

---------- Post added at 22:48 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------

Oh my god i think it might be my breath, shit!!! OMG how long has that been the case, seriousle i mean im the cleanest person i know, im actually wquite mortified!!!!!! really?!??!?!!? Mu breath or my hands i dont know which is worse argh!!!!!

Re: smells like poo

hey.
    It could be your breath . If you ever floss your teeth and smell the floss you will get a nasty smell. So try flossing more, brushing, mouth and maybe go get your teeth cleaned. A medicated mouth wash could be helpful.

It could also be your imagination too x

Breath smelling of poo can be caused by what state your digestive system is in too .Avoid highly spiced or strong food .Red meat can be a problem with some people .You also may have a tonsil stone ....All can be rectified..T/c Sue

Well whatever it was its gone now, that was so weird I mean it wasn't like bad breath it was my fingers smelling of poo, I can't stop sniffing them now just in case, it's totally gone though thank god, maybe it was all in my head but it was so real!

Glad its gone Pinkcasi ...Its strange what the Brain does sometimes ..I used to smell burning a lot ,and would often spend considerable time checking plugs and appliances, only to find everything was perfectly ok ...t/c Sue x

Ok so i was all fine but now i can smell it again, it's not my hands or my breath it just kinda lingering now, and no one else can seem to smell it though i dont want to mention anything as they'll all think im a freak, and like most of them dont think that already, i dont know what it is or where it's cvoming from, i dont know if it's real or in my head, I just know i dont like it at all!

You know, it's become a running joke in our house because my husband has the stinkiest hands. He has no explanation, and he'll scrub his hands and they'll smell of soap, but the smell just seaps back through.

Thread Information