Thread: Rhodiola?

Rhodiola?

Anyone tryed this for anxiety? How long it take to kick in?

Re: Rhodiola?

Hi, I took it for about 18 months. I noticed it working after about two weeks, but it was mainly with my motivation. My mind suddenly felt clearer. I started sorting out my house, listing things on ebay. I could study properly again. I really like Rhodiola, but I didn't cycle it so it stopped working after a year and a half.

It helped my anxiety slightly, but the biggest differences I noticed were with motivation, energy levels, mental clarity and lifted mood.

What dose did you take grotbags ? and how much is it please ? Sue x

I've been looking at this, so was so pleased to see this thread mk

It's a bit expensive though (there is only one brand as it's patented, right?)...

I would love to hear how people get on

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by grotbags View Post
    Hi, I took it for about 18 months. I noticed it working after about two weeks, but it was mainly with my motivation. My mind suddenly felt clearer. I started sorting out my house, listing things on ebay. I could study properly again. I really like Rhodiola, but I didn't cycle it so it stopped working after a year and a half.

It helped my anxiety slightly, but the biggest differences I noticed were with motivation, energy levels, mental clarity and lifted mood.
    That begs the question, why did you stop?!!

I started off using a cheap one from Swanson's which I didn't expect to work, but it did. I have a feeling I took two a day, and it might have been less than the instructions.

Then my herbalist put me on Rhodiola and Siberian Ginseng tablets and I cannot for the life of me remember the brand name. Think I took one morning and one night. They can give you insomnia but thanks to my 5ht I slept just fine. I've tried looking online for the brand but can't find it. I know it was from one of those companies that doesn't sell herbs to the public, but only to professionals.

I stopped using it because it "pooped out" on me! Stopped working. I should have cycled it (three weeks on, one week off for example) but didn't. I still had anxiety though. Still needed to use Valium. Like I said, the main differences I noticed were in terms of mood and motivation.

I'll post back if I remember the brand name. It was a dark brown plastic tub with a green label.

---------- Post added at 18:08 ---------- Previous post was at 18:07 ----------

Hang on, I get a feeling it's not available anymore thanks to the whole EU thing. I can remember running out of it last summer, so I bought the last few bottles of it from my local health shop. It was a very expensive habit as well!!

This is where I got mine http://biovea.co.uk/product_detail.a...ID=1191&OS=204

Cant comment how good they are as i've only started taking them today

Quote Originally Posted by grotbags View Post

I stopped using it because it "pooped out" on me! Stopped working. I should have cycled it (three weeks on, one week off for example) but didn't. I still had anxiety though. Still needed to use Valium. Like I said, the main differences I noticed were in terms of mood and motivation.

Hang on, I get a feeling it's not available anymore thanks to the whole EU thing. I can remember running out of it last summer, so I bought the last few bottles of it from my local health shop. It was a very expensive habit as well!!
    Thanks for that grotbags (did you also grow up on Emu by any chance? )

I think you're absolutely right, it's very important to cycle/take a break from some of these natural remedies, but something many people haven't heard about.

Ah, the EU regulations

Thanks for the info grotbags and mk ..Will try them ,they will hopefully give me that boost I seem to be lacking lately ..t.c Sue x

Thread Information