Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Personal Diary Starting Fluoxotine/Prozac

Re: My Personal Diary Starting Fluoxotine/Prozac

ANG3LIC,

Look on link below you said you take other medications. The other medication may be interacting with the prozac.

Quote Originally Posted by ANG3LIC View Post
    DAY 16 - im terrified!!!! i just made decision to stop taking my prozac/fluoxotine as from now!¬! i cant explain properly why right at this min i so shaky n freaked out but wil later x terrified, anxiety gone through the roof.
    Ang3lic: please don't do that!! At least see your doctor first. I'm on day 20 and I've had it rough but you have to see it through. I have/had all the symptoms you on. DM me. X

thanks to help above... i stopped meds, i in such bad scary place, terrified, only come on 4 mins i cant stay.. i hav dark bad thoughts, i want it to end, i just cant take anymore. i have no1 here... lost.. cant explain how feel just suffocating .sorry i will reply soon. love to u all xxx im desperate , wanna sleep 4eva but i cnt.. i have daughter, pets... help . i had most disturbing thoughts... sorryx

~YOU MUST BRAVE THE STORM TO SEE THE RAINBOW~
    ------------------------------------------------------
    ~If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up~

ANG3LIC, I'm not sure of the procedure for giving advice on the Forum, but for yourself and family's sake, see your GP as soon as possible to discuss your situation. Your GP is there to help you. Good luck. xx

hello.. firstly thankyou heaps to ppl on here, i went my gp earler today, i now refuse take any anti depressent, prozac terrified me, as things [i] so bad i got a two week perscription for diazepam 10mg pr day n wk two 5mg day, and zopiclone sleeping tab 1 pr nite. i took 15mg diazepam soon as got home n i not better but feel lot better, syptoms eased , i take my zop tonightt, i tgot so bad i couldnt see way out.. i write more soon x THANKS EVERYONE XXX

~If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up~

Well done, ANG3LIC, and good luck.

hi all ive now been on fluoxetine for 30 days and now i can see some light at the end of the tunnel the doctor has put me a flouxetine at 20mg a day due to my withdrawal from cannabis after 20 years ive had all the side effects of flouxetine and now things have been good the passed 2 days ive not woke up with any anxiety and i have been feeling more normal to all who are suffering keep up with flouxtine it will help you

best wishes to all

well, i due to start pregabalin in 2wks, when my short term diazepam n zopiclone has stopped. x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information