Thread: hi am new here

Unhappy hi am new here

i have depression and social anxiety it makes me really i feel like i dont belong anywhere scared to leave the house then when i do all eyes are on me and also its made my stutter worse i just feel i cant cope anymore
    Last edited by gem7; 14-05-12 at 16:38.

Re: hi am new here

aww gem -
    feel for you.
    are you on any meds - as they will help you with your depression and anxiety.

i have bad anxiety at the mo and i no what its like to feel like you can't cope anymore - but believe me when say - it will get better - talk to your doctor or maybe a counsellor, they may be able to help you

try to just take each day as it comes and remember you will feel good again, you are not the only one going thru this, you are not alone x
    take care x

Hi Gem and !

You're definitely not alone! Join in with some of the active threads that you can relate to and you'll soon find there are people here who are happy to listen and give support. I'm sure you'll be a comfort to others too.

Take care

Pip x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I can empathise with you Gem,
    I also have social anxiety and know what the paranoia is like when symptoms are at their worst.
    It will get better, just one step at a time.
    I overcame the social anxiety for quite a long period of time, unfortunately it is back, but I put myself in situations that I fear, knowing that if I do it enough times, eventually the panic will subside.
    This may sound impossible to you at the moment, but take small steps and reward yourself for moving forwards.
    I hope you have some support from family/friends and that you are getting help from your GP.

BobbyDog

I know how this feels, I have this disorder, its complicated. But please believe me that its possible to change things for the better, it takes small steps and time.

Don't give up because there is help for you out there.

I have social anxiety also. It's really getting me down and feel i need more people like me around me to understand what i am going through... xxx

thanks to all i do take depression tablets and for my anxiety i take lemon balms from last year to this year my anxiety and depression has gotten worse i left the house once last week it was scary but i did it but was still panicy still felt people were stareing tho 2012 hasnt been a good year also my mum has been ill and thats got me more down i really hope that one day i can be myself again

hi gem7, your not alone xxx i suffer same, i used feel safe in my home but even fear there, curtains shut terrified of ppl knocking on door, but this is great site, i met lovely genuine ppl... you can express yourself here without judgement xxx thinking of you hun xxx

~YOU MUST BRAVE THE STORM TO SEE THE RAINBOW~
    ------------------------------------------------------
    ~If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up~

Most well come on this forum .
    I read your post and i have no idea on this topic . Your problem is important and hot .
    I will collect information on this topic and share with you reliable facts which solve your problems .

thanks everyone i.m the same i used to feel safe in my home too but i dont either anymore i do open curtains down stairs but i mostley sit upstairs with the curtains drawen but i live with my sister she looks after me if i ever need anythink shes the best thats one thing i hate is being judge hope i dont get judged here

Thread Information