Thread: Tender spot.

Tender spot.

Does anyone else get tender/sore patches? I have got a really sore/tender spot on the right side in my temple area. I just went to wash my face and felt something sore. It's only my right temple and my left isn't sore.

Re: Tender spot.

Yes, I sometimes get it on my hands too, I think it's just the nerves playing tricks on us. I have had it on my temple area as well as my lip area too. Mine usually goes within a couple of days, if not hours sometimes. Relax, think about something else and by the time you have thought about it again it will ahve gone

Thanks 79 it's hard to relax when you feel so ill. I just keep finding new things. I feel awful, tired, shoulder pain, headaches, brain fog etc. I just think how can anxiety make you have all these and a random sore/ tender temple?

very often those spots are just muscles either tight or being pulled on by tight muscles in your neck and shoulders. I get them pretty much every day. I can always find one. Maybe get a massage, you seem quite sore.

Thanks. Yes i am very sore, my right shoulder feels sore and it hurts if i pull my arms back and also my right hip/groin feels sore. Also my left side feels sore. I feel like a wreck and also really bad headaches and brain fog, feels like my heads going to explode. I am trying rationalise that its all with anxiety and being tense but the little irrational voice always seems to win.

Thread Information