Well... Where the heck do I start?

Hi everybody. I started this thread over two years ago when I was feeling so, so low. And here I am again - although this time things may be worse, which I didn't think was possible. But here I am - it's week 9, I'm on 60mg Prozac and 5mg diazepam. What a truly evil disease this is. I sleep for about 18 hours a day, forget to eat, often can't muster the energy to shower and I barely leave my house.

To update you, after my last experience with depression I eventually started coping, but barely. Amazingly - I have no idea how - I got some very good jobs and did well in my career. But that's over now and I have decided to change direction when I get better. My job was high pressure and very traumatic at times; simply not suitable for somebody with my mindset.

I guess I just wanted to return for support - and to offer support too. I feel guilty I just left the site last time when people were good to me. Please do share and hopefully we can offer each other some mutual support and helpful advice.

J