Thread: Hello from China

Hello from China

Dear All

I've just come across the 'No More panic' website following a suggestion from an old friend...... who happens to be a GP.

I've been suffering from anxiety since childhood and had my first real PA when I was 19 (now 41)

The medical profession has generally not been very helpful. Due to the constant feeling of despair I have had periods when I really wanted to die. This was interpreted as mental health issues. So I been on meds for about 10 years. Clomipramine and Beta blockers.

I know that my anxiety and PA problems are all in my mind. But it's hard to accept and even harder to change.

I do not want to take meds anymore. I have come off clomipramine over the past 4 months and now just have beta blockers. But I want to go further. I hope the site can help me.... to help myself.

I would also like to say that those responsible for creating this free facility should be congratulated. So many sites prey on the vunerability of those of us who suffer, and try to make money! In addition this is the first site I have found that gives comprehensive breakdown and analysis of the various sensations we all suffer from. I find understanding what is happening and why is of great benefit. You have my deepest gratitude.

Hi PeterGZ

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information