Thread: As any one ever gotten this?

Exclamation As any one ever gotten this?

If you are easily obsessive and scared, please dont read this.

This is like a bad time for me right now and i cant stop obsessing and believing there is something im actually obsessing about

Has anyone ever obsessed or tryed to think of a thought in your head ..thats either out of the blue or attatched to your daily normal thoughts. Its like you are trying to make up something to obsess about that you cant explain or describe so when the time comes to talk to someone about it.. you cant explain it or look it up on google.. is there something out there that is like this?..

Its very puzzling and frightning... and its hard for me to know if its really a thought or not.

Thank you.

Re: As any one ever gotten this?

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such fear in your life. I totally understand where you're coming from and can sympathize with you completely.

Although your post is a little unclear, sorry to sound so rash, are you trying to imply that irrational thoughts are caused completely by chance? If so, you're correct. Irrational thoughts are like a girl getting a period at the time when she really doesn't want one! No matter how hard you try to shift the thought, it just keeps coming back.

The thing with pure O thoughts, which I assume you're talking about is that they're purely obsessional. They're created thoughts which only your mind is capable of thinking at the time - but fear not! Irrational/obsessive thoughts are extremely common when fighting an anxiety disorder and you're not alone at all.

I have a blog: www.beckybowerenspiller.wordpress.com which has loads of posts on obsessive thoughts, anxiety, depression etc which you may find useful.

Be sure to take a look and if you need anything else, give us a shout.

All the best,
    Becky

Re: As any one ever gotten this?

We have random thoughts, which we dont control, they just come to us from our past experiences, memories...we also have thoughts we intentially think of,like things you have to do today, planniing something.. some of the random stuff comes in the form of obessive intrusive thoughts, scary thoughts that just come from no where..
    Are you saying you are trying to remember old thoughts? stuff that you probably cant recall properly? and are obsessing about remembering them?
    Or are you trying to make up thoughts? thoughts like what? something scary? and then wondering if it was random or if you chose to think it?

Thread Information