Page 215 of 229 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2283

Thread: The Five Letter Game

Re: The Five Letter Game

Lol...Brilliant answer Carnation....

Yearly Exciting Nightlife On Holiday....

A V C T I

Glad it’s going better Carnation, I get why you were worrying, I do it...we add 2+2 and make 5...
    You don’t need to be doing anything strenuous to strain a muscle, just twisting or moving the wrong way can do it and often you don’t know how you have done it.
    Oh trapped wind is awful and like we have said you can get it anywhere in your body, I can understand getting it in your face too, my mum used to feel dizzy and her eyes went funny when she had it, when she started burping it went.
    Yeah my leg is ok now but it took nearly 4 weeks to heal, I can still get the odd twinge in it but not often...
    We've been to the shops, done my washing and a few other jobs, had a walk as it’s been a lovely morning but it’s now raining.
    How are you today xxx

Great answer YNWA. I remember those days.

Always Very Cold In Inverness

S T R A T

I think it was trapped wind, I haven't stopped belching all day today. I went out, was petrified of going but I did it and burped all the way there and all the way back. Anxiety hasn't been great and keep asking Mr C if I had a HA, he did his usual snigger while I just keep questioning the pain I had, you know how it goes.
    You had a busy morning. I'm glad your leg has improved, what a long time it took. How are you feeling? xxx

Me too Carnation and as a young teenager all dressed up, you felt like the bees knees...,
    Brilliant answer but don’t know if it is or isn’t....lol

Sun Traps Really Attract Tanning....

G B G K P

It certainly sounds like that after what you explained, you can understand why babies really cry with wind can’t you and bless them they can’t tell you were they hurt....
    Lol.. I can just picture you out burping left, right and centre.
    Why ask Mr C if you have H A, you know you have, no wonder he sniggered, but that’s the sort of thing I’d do....oh yes I know how it goes Carnation, even when the pain or ache as gone, you still question it.
    Yes had a busy morning but a more relaxing afternoon...
    It did take a long time to completely heal but muscles strains can take even longer depending on the severity of the injury, look at footballers and how long they are out sometimes with a strain and they are young fit people...
    I don’t feel to bad, keep getting that dizzy off balance head but that’s a daily occurrence with me....xxx

Brilliant answer YNWA

Gatherings Bring Great Kitchen Parties

S E N U R

Lol. I was referring to a Heart Attack not the normal Health Anxiety. Probably makes more sense now.
    Oh yes, muscle strains take ages and it weakens that muscle for some time. Those new shoes would have helped recovery for sure.
    Dizzy heads are horrible. I had one yesterday. Then that night about 30 sneezes. It sometimes feels like you are balancing something on your head, except, it's inside! xxx

Oh how true is your answer, everyone always ends up in the kitchen...Great answer Carnation...

Sending Endless Negativity Utter Reckless....

R V C J P

Oh now I get it...lol, makes sense now...No it’s definitely wasn’t that Carnation, I’ve seen one of those in action and believe me you wouldn’t be on here messaging or doing all the other things you did....
    How are you today....
    Im doing the house from top to bottom but just taking a break and having a brew...xxx

Great answer but hope its not how you feel

Red Velour Cushions Just Plush

T S I A W

That must have horrible to see YNWA.
    Sounds like another productive day for you. I take many a tea break. We bought some yummy cakes yesterday so looking forward to that.
    I'm hairdresser to Mr C today, then I'll do my own. Then I'm going to do a bed change.
    Chest pain seems to have gone, wish I could say the same for the belching. Not very ladylike, lol xxx

Great answer Carnation...No definitely not how I feel Carnation xxx

Tasting Sweets Is Always Wonderful.....

C C G H A

No not the nicest of things to see Carnation, but he’s fine now, glad to hear pain as gone, that will bring you some peace of mind and prove it wasn’t what you were fearing, the excess wind could be from air swallowing when you were anxious, that will subside soon.
    I play hairdresser here too, I do hubbies then I trim my own, couldn’t tell you last time I went to hairdressers, what you doing to yours...xxxx

That's good to hear
    Brilliant answer YNWA

Coffee Can Give Heady Aroma

S T I N U

The belching is awful. I think it's coming from my tummy and wearing jeans that are a bit tight. But yes, air swallowing can cause that.
    Trust a trim /tidy up.
    The last time I went to the hairdressers was 20 years ago.
    I started to do Mr C's hair during the lock down and now I do it all the time. I'm sure hairdressers lost a lot of customers during that time. xxx

Good answer Carnation, I don’t drink coffee, I’m a tea person...

Smelly Trumps Is Not Unusual....

C N H T Y

How you feeling today Carnation xxx

Brilliant answer YNWA. Tea drinker here too.

Cash Not Hot This Year (sadly)

I had a rare undisturbed sleep but woke up early, which is just as annoying.
    Lovely sunny day and warm so will pop out later.
    Sinuses a bit bunged up.
    How are you? xxx

Page 215 of 229 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast

Thread Information