Thread: Hi..

Hi..

..A quick hello to everyone. I have been an on/off visitor occasionally, but decided to register so I can maybe share my experiences, and learn lots from what other people have experienced.

Hi purplesky

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Hi..

welcome purplesky i suffer from social anxiety and depression please do share your experiences where u from i live in wales

Welcome here

Hi thanks for welcomes. Forgot to say, I have had PTSD for over 20 years, depression/anxiety with more anxiety usually, Panic disorder, and have been alcohol dependent in the past. I was basically self medicating with alcohol and living in turmoil because I thought nothing was wrong with me and so suffered in silence for many many years.

The last 4 years have been the road to accepting I have mental health problems which are probably going to be around for a while yet..

I, like many people have difficulties going out and forming relationships with people whether that be in a work type environment, friends or anything really.

So i'm here to try and find some support and help others if I can too.

Thread Information