Thread: say a prayer for me, please

say a prayer for me, please

Well guys,

After many tormenting weeks of indecision and thinking things to death in my head, I finally did it. It really helped that my dream job was posted as an open position. I'm applying to be an instructor of chemistry at my undergraduate university which is minutes away from both my and my husband's families. I sent in all of the application materials a few minutes ago. And, I bit the bullet and talked to my boss about the whole situation, and he even agreed to write a letter of recommendation for me. I asked about the possibility of completing my PhD when the school where I'll teach isn't in session, and he indicated that it was almost certainly possible, I just have to follow proper procedure. It may even be possible for me to do the research at a University in Louisiana, rather than coming back to Ohio to complete it. Wow, I feel as if this huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders because I'm not struggling with making the decision and having to keep everything a secret anymore. It was scary, but I'm SOOOO glad that I did it. Now I just need for you guys to pray for me that I get this job. I'm scared to get my hopes up, I REALLY REALLY want this job, but feel I must prepare myself if it doesn't happen. Well take care everyone, and please send positive thoughts.

xxx
    April

Hi April,

I wish you all the luck in the world. My thoughts and prayers are with youxx

Mandy

xx

April, what great news!!! So glad you decided to change things and what a fantastic win-win situation you have made for yourself, you clever lady!

I'm so pleased for you and am sending loads of positive vibes your way ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eeb xx

Thanks a million you guys, and keep those positive thoughts coming!

xxx
    April

WOW!
    Hat's off to you and remember - NEVER get disheartened cos the world hasn't met you yet!!!!!!!!
    GOOD LUCK APRIL & EVERYTHING IS CROSSED FOR YOU!!!!!
    B Wolf
    xxxxxx

brentor_wolf

Thread Information