Thread: 5-HTP, acai berry with green tea and enzyme to help digest food

Question 5-HTP, acai berry with green tea and enzyme to help digest food

Do you think the above would be ok to take together? It's all 'natural' stuff from holland&barratt.
    I want to start taking 5-htp again as my moods been very up and down lately. The acai as I need to lose weight and a few people have said this stuffs pretty good to help out and the enzyme because I'm having problems with food at the moment, especially with meat. I think after 5 years of being veggie has had a negative effect on me, I've suffered a dickie tummy for months now.

I'm just cautious in case there would be any interractions, does anyone think there might be a problem?

Re: 5-HTP, acai berry with green tea and enzyme to help digest food

Quote Originally Posted by Lizziesaurus View Post
    Do you think the above would be ok to take together? It's all 'natural' stuff from holland&barratt.
    I want to start taking 5-htp again as my moods been very up and down lately. The acai as I need to lose weight and a few people have said this stuffs pretty good to help out and the enzyme because I'm having problems with food at the moment, especially with meat. I think after 5 years of being veggie has had a negative effect on me, I've suffered a dickie tummy for months now.

I'm just cautious in case there would be any interractions, does anyone think there might be a problem?
    Hello I was wondering the same. I have taken now ? did you find a answer..

Thread Information