Thread: more of a chore and hassle going out the house?

more of a chore and hassle going out the house?

hi
    does anyone else find that instead of enjoying going out the house etc no matter where and what it is, all u can think about the night before is how its gping to turn out? for example i know i have to go to my mams today.. well its planned and although its by car and 10 mins drive away it has been playing on my mind all night, i been thinking that im going to be struggling for breath as soon as i get in the car and i no when i get to my mams all i will be thinking is coming back home later, theres no doctors open obviously which is usually my comfort with living a few doors away. i just find it more stressful and if anything bad was to happen to me which i am convinced it will,, i prefer it to happen in the house. i just know something bad will happen when im out.

Re: more of a chore and hassle going out the house?

how do you know something bad will happen when your out ? your not a fortune teller, at least i dont think you are if you anticipate an anxiety attack , chances are you'll have one, i'm like you, i worry about every eventuality that could go wrong but until we try we wont know, good luck

Re: more of a chore and hassle going out the house?

i too avoid doing things because i anticipate something awful will happen although the worse that happens is the anxiety however i have found if i do avoid things i sit at home feeling bad about myself and defeated if you do it you might feel a sense of achievement good luck x

Thread Information