Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: brain tumour worries

brain tumour worries

Hi if u have read my other posts so I won't bore u with it on this one for five months now I've been getting head aches every day not constant but I get them every day some times worse than others some times I wake with them some times I don't I've been to docs they its down to anxiety and stress wich is bulshit I no this and these r reasons it hurts when I bend down and stuff r squeeze to go to loo and now when I lay down on my belly and my head on pillow if I move my head to other side it also hurts the same pain I get when I bend down its in middle a my head plz some one talk to me and I also have days where I'm off balance

Re: brain tumour worries

i have this same worry too as i get pains in my head but mines at the back i havent been to the doctors about mine yet but will do soon probely doc will say the same to me its just anxiety stress related but if u really worried hun i ask for a scan

Its horible isn't it how longs u had it for and threw day most a time I can feel pain in middle a my head and I've had an mri scan but cos of my anxiety I didn't manage to stay in long enough but have got another on booked for 25th a june x

yes it is ive been having this pain since december sometimes i feel like my head going to explode glad u got another scan booked least it will put your mind at rest if there is anythink wrong or not the pain in my head yesterday was really bad one of the days it got so bad i was going to ask my sister to call an ambulance but then 5 to 10 min it calmed but there was still a fade pain tho lol x

I no its shit so do u feel it threw day then most a day and stuff I just don't no how doc can say its anxiety n stress not every day no way x

ive been feeling it everyday but it is abit calmer today tho thank god x

It drives me mad sometimes when you go to the doctors and because they know you or your history they say 'it's anxiety'. It makes me not want to go to the doctors and I have to take my CPN with me.
    Anyway rant over lol. I also suffer with quite bad headaches, I get them everyday but they are not consistent to a certain time. It mainly effects me at the sides of my head and around my eyes. I know mine is due to tiredness and stress, as I suffer from insomnia quite badly (hence me sitting here at 3.10am browsing the site) lol. This in turn makes me irritated and stressed during the day.
    If you have another scan due why not ask your gp for something to relax you before the event, that way you can have it done properly and get the result you deserve and need. xx

Hi and I no wat u mean when I first saw my doctor about the head aches he looked concerned then when he looked at my history was like anxiety really pisses me odd every time I go to docs wat evers wrong with me he says anxiety and I have a phobia of taking tablets incase they freak me out and make me feel funny wich sets my panic attacs and anxiety of even more I am on citalipram ten mg tho and been on them five weeks he also gave me diazepan 5mg but I've only ever taken 1 and a half on the days I thought I was dying and couldn't take it

Hi guys - I know it's hard to believe but it really is anxiety causing the headaches. I've just come out of a 3 month period of having headaches every single day and it's been a living nightmare. I've gone through phases of thinking I had a tumour, anuerysms and at times thought I was having a stroke because my right side would feel odd! The more I stressed about it the worse it got and I found myself in a vicious circle. Numerous doctor appointments found nothing (haven't had an MRI but passed all physical neuro tests they make you do). I also used to think I was being fobbed off because how could I feel so crappy without there being something wrong !! I decided I was done with doctor appointments and decided to just 'get on with it'! One day I woke up and I was headache free for that whole day. It did come back but my headache days got less and less. I told myself that tumours don't present themselves in that way - symptoms do not come and go. Another thing I've learned to do is chill out and relax more. I never believed in all that relaxation/hypnosis crap but I started listening to it a few weeks ago when I went to bed and I couldn't be without it now. Good luck with your MRI Adam - I'm certain they won't find anything though. xx

Thanks for that I just hope it is all down to anxiety and stress its just so hard to believe its that even tho I've suffered wi anxiety since 18 and I'm now 28 I managed to control the anxiety to a level of being able to function and have some sort of life but after a month in to head aches the anxiety hit me hard I've tried beleiving its anxiety but certain things like head pains when bending and moving my head on pillow it just don't add up I am really scared and I've noticed I'm off balance a bit as well I need this scan so much so I can put to bed the fears r face wat I think it is I'm really scared bout it and can't see it been owt else xx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information