Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is anyone on 200mg sertraline???

Re: Is anyone on 200mg sertraline???

how long you been on them? i on 150 for eight weeks. still not fully better.

Ive been on 200mg for about 4 months, prior to that was on 100mg for about a year and Citalopram for a couple of years before then.

In truth I do not feel any real benefit but I am certain if I came off them would see a detrimental difference (I did this with Citalopram before and came as close to death as I ever have and constant weeping and sadness)

I do feel as if I am grinding my teeth all the time, picking my nails, (toes and fingers) awful habit, I have had a few weepy episodes recently. I dont have any sexual interest of any sort due to the side effect of not being able to produce, usually around 11pm every night my body temperature becomes hot an have to change into shorts as Im sweating so much, very weird. I have also become even more reclusive and do not want any contact with the outside world.

Its an awful drug to be on and like many I feel totally trapped on this, especially 200mg

I have a personality disorder/anger issues and many years of manic depression, in truth I rarely feel upbeat on them but the same could be said for all previous medication.

they have just ip mine to 200 as i.felt i wasn't quite there. i am very nervous side effects and.whether and.hoping it will help. good feedback be great i.hope x

hi minimix i know its a bit further on in time but i take 200 mg and have done for around 9 month or longer my mood is nearly perfect only issue i have now is very high stress. docs gave me low does of trazadone to soon to se if it works yet, and doctor says to keep on Sertraline its a shame that i am on max dose not sure if its this that's causing my high stress an anxiety I dont think it is its down to life things hope this might help your self or someone else out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information