Thread: Worried what people think about me....

Worried what people think about me....

Hi everyone,
    I have been doing a lot better with the depersonalization and anxiety, i'm finally driving again and can go outside! lol but i have a problem with constantly worrying what people think of me. People make remarks for example my brother said ''you've been f*cked up for nearly a whole year!'' or someone could call me crazy in a joking way and i end up ruminating about it and i feel like everyone thinks i'm freak! it could be just about anything anyone say's to me that could be taken the wrong way. Is this normal with anxiety? to constantly worry what people think of you? I don't know if it's because i've started going outside again and am sort of settling into the world, but it makes me feel really down. I don't feel the same around people who know about my OCD it just feels like they're judging me and not really getting it. I feel quite ashamed to have mental health problems (i know i shouldn't), does anyone else feel like this or has felt like this?
    Thank You.

Re: Worried what people think about me....

If anyone says those kind of remarks then I would not stand for it, mental health is not a laughing matter, its nothing to be ashamed about. Those people should not say things because it might come back to haunt them.

Re: Worried what people think about me....

i have social anxiety depression i worry what people think of me too but i know how u feel and being judged i also feel like everyone thinks i.m a freak too but the world would be boring if we werent all diffrant i dont hardly leave the house cos of it but thats good u can go outside carry on keep it up

Thread Information