Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My thoughts.....

Here Here Kate I also agree 100% Thanks for writing that.

And as Trev says RESPECT!!

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

I also agree, thank you so much for all the work you admins and moderators do. Also, thank you very much for this site, we really do appreciate it Nic!

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

Well said Kate, lets get this forum back to how it was a year ago, happy!!!

Here here! xxxjean

Kate

Hiya mate.

Me and Kate go back a long way, along with Sunomates. We call ourselves the 3 amigos cos we used to go in chat and there was us 3 and that was it. We used to do quizzes and all sorts and it was great fun.

So I can understand why Kate is protective of both this forum and the chat room too - just as I am.

Yes Kate is right - the chat room cost us over £250 and was paid for by membes from here. We had great fun with quiz nights and 20 questions etc we got to know every one in there very well.

Of course things move on and the site has grown and new members come and go but I still remember the good times.

I have been in chat twice this week - one was a bit disappointing cos several members left to another room when I went in and me and Millie were helping someone out. Last night I went in and it was very upbeat and friendly in there and I am hoping that wasn't just cos I was there LOL

We can get both the chat and forum back on track if we really want to and I think we have now had world war 3 and are moving on!

I have had some lovely PM's and mails these last 2 days with words of support and apologies too.

Let's move on now and get it back to how it should be and support each other again.

Just remember that not everyone likes everyone else - that is life and human nature but you don't need to post every single gripe here. Sort it out in private and then move on and forget it.

Us sufferers don't need added stress and anxiety from posts on here.

Thanks for all the messages and posts. I appreciate them all.

Nicola

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member
    <b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Kate

Hiya mate.

Me and Kate go back a long way, along with Sunomates. We call ourselves the 3 amigos cos we used to go in chat and there was us 3 and that was it. We used to do quizzes and all sorts and it was great fun.

So I can understand why Kate is protective of both this forum and the chat room too - just as I am.

Yes Kate is right - the chat room cost us over £250 and was paid for by membes from here. We had great fun with quiz nights and 20 questions etc we got to know every one in there very well.

Of course things move on and the site has grown and new members come and go but I still remember the good times.

I have been in chat twice this week - one was a bit disappointing cos several members left to another room when I went in and me and Millie were helping someone out. Last night I went in and it was very upbeat and friendly in there and I am hoping that wasn't just cos I was there LOL

We can get both the chat and forum back on track if we really want to and I think we have now had world war 3 and are moving on!

I have had some lovely PM's and mails these last 2 days with words of support and apologies too.

Let's move on now and get it back to how it should be and support each other again.

Just remember that not everyone likes everyone else - that is life and human nature but you don't need to post every single gripe here. Sort it out in private and then move on and forget it.

Us sufferers don't need added stress and anxiety from posts on here.

Thanks for all the messages and posts. I appreciate them all.

Nicola

<div align="right">Originally posted by nomorepanic - 13 July 2006 : 21:56:51</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    I would just like to appologise since I have been involved in regent probs on the site, you all have my word that I will NOT be getting involved in such things again. I totally agree that this site really doesn't need it.

This site really was a life line to me when I got my first PA in May 2005, without you guys to explain and help me I think I would still be the babbling wreck hiding in my room!

And about the Quizes you guys had Nic and Kate, you think we could maybe do them again? You know maybe at the weekend in the evenings, just a thought, it might help bring everyone together again.

Take Carexx

Claire

onwards and upwards

Hi

I totally agree with claire. could you do some quizzes and games etc like before. i think that would be a totally good idea nic?

take care all
    lucy xx

I think thats a great idea!

Kate

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

I'm up for that too.

Love Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information