Thread: Headache :-(

Unhappy Headache :-(

Really fed up today, have had a headache since last Thursday not all the time but from about lunchtime. Im no stranger to headaches, see previous posts. Was nearly headache free for 2 months and then it comes back. Mainly across my forehead, also feel waves of dizziness.

I have had lots doc appts and tests at gp but no ct or MRI as docs said it did warrant it and won't help my HA but I keep thinking what if! Especially now it is back, there is always something.

I'm trying to use my CBT and keep saying to myself if it was serious it would not go for a while, my main worry is brain tumour.

Just can't seem to put things in perspective today, sorry to moan x

Re: Headache :-(

Don't be sorry. Through all my anxiety episodes my headache has been the one constant symptom. It's not just pain though - I get some weird head sensations that I can't explain. My doctor didn't seem concerned so I've just had to live with it. I had a week when I was headache free but every day I have some kind of ache! I also have bad bouts of dizziness and was put on tablets for vertigo. It could have been down to inner ear issues but nothing was diagnosed for certain.
    You're right - if it was a tumour it wouldn't just come and go. It would be constant and by now you would have alot more going on. xx

Thread Information