Hi all,
As some of you know I had to have major surgery in August 2011 to mend my spleen which the surgeon had somehow torn during a routine laparoscopy.

Since then I have had lots of pains which they seem to think is due to adhesions.

On wednesday, I woke up with acid in my stomach. It was really burning me and I started to panic a bit. Then I was sick, but it was just 'spit' and nothing came up. I had a bit of diarrhea, but it wasnt constant, it was just 'looser'.

I went to the GP on Wed. She said it was either a stomach bug or excessive acid production in my stomach.

Yesterday, I felt a bit better but my whole right side of my stomach was very tender, and I felt really sick for the whole day. Again, I was going to the toilet, but my stools were looser and 'less' of it (if you know what I mean).

Today I woke up this morning and I still felt really, really nauseous. I ran to the toilet and was sick, but it was yellow 'bile' type spit and only about a handful. Toilet wise - it was thin, light orangey (sorry TMI) and I had a very tender tummy.

I went back to the GP and today she said that I didnt need to go to the hospital "YET" and that she thought i had scar tissue from my previous op that might be partially blocking my bowel! I burst into tears as this has been my biggest fear since the operation. She then said that as she could hear bowel sounds, and that i was having some stool movement, that I should go home and drink lots of fluids. She said if i start being sick A LOT and if i cannot pass any stool or wind, to go to hospital.

My HA is now at an all time high, which isnt helping, as one of my HA symptoms is being sick anyway - so how will i be able to tell the difference between HA and a blockage?

Has anyone got experience of this? How can she just say that and send me home??? Im really scared, I have read all the 'Dr Google' stories and I am really scared that the worst is happening and no one knows about it

Please,

Charlotte