Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relationship OCD

Re: Relationship OCD

Hi! I believe I have ROCD and need some answers too. I have been with my now ex boyfriend for 4 years and I think i finally pushed him away forever. The relationship it self have been on and off, merely because of my doubts whether he is good enough for me and whether he truly loves me. I've doubted everything he did, I was checking him all the time in order to "prove" to myself that he is cheating on me or not telling me something! I have doubted him to the point that i kicked him out numerious times from my flat because he posted a comment that i disagree with on facebook, a comment that "hurted me". As a matter of fact everything he did that i wasnt happy with hurted me and therefore my doubts grew even more. He stayed with me trough this hell, he came back loads of times and stuck with me when i was giving him shit. He moved countries because of me and had only me to rely on. I let him down big time so he had enough. As soon as he is gone though, I would beg him and be obsessive with him to come back. He did a few times but i dont think he is coming back this time. I demanded more communication from him, but then I used everything he would tell me against him. So he was withdrawing even more, which made my ROCD grow evem more. I have lost the person that I love the most in the world, I am so confused and broken hearted that I finally realised that I have issues and sought help. I know its too late to get him back, but I truly want to change this hell i am, i am a mother of a 10 year old boy that deserves sanity and happiness. I feel like all my world is apart, my boyfriend was my world. Any help guys would be much appreciated.

Re: Relationship OCD

Maybe my new ROCD blog can give you an idea. relationshipocd.wordpress.com Maybe it can help...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information