I would like to find answer to my case
the story started one month ago, i had pain in my right testicle and i had a visit to one Doctor (Urologist) he said the pain is because infection and gave me 3 drugs... while i am leaving e told me that my testicle size is little bit small ... then my story started...

i got worried about that ... i never had any sexual problems before that date i could and i used to have sex with my wife at least 3 times every week during the last 3 years
i went to another doctor to make sure and he asked me to do a TV image to my testicle which will give the exact result to your testicle ... and i did, the result came back with normal shape and size with dimensions of 4x2 and 4X2.3 (in low normal range of male ) back to doctor he said this is nomal and its not related to size as long yours working fine
one week later i could not stop thinking of that until i found that my shins and thighs hair are much less than before 3 years ad there is a places without hair (back of my left shin), i decided to test my testosterone level to make sure everything is normal... i did the first test at 9 PM and the result came back with 200 (normal range 200 - 1000 ) next day morning i visited a third doctor and he said you should do it morning not evening and i had another test with 365 (i did not sleep that night because of worry) doctor said it is normal but i told him this is normal for 80 years old not me (i am 32) he said this is normal and close the case
i visited another doctor ... he said we have to do the test morning with relaxed mood and with 8 hours sleeping ... i did a third test (tried to be relaxed) result came back with 531 (254 - 800) and sperm analysis with 14.5 millions and normal shapes and 30% A & B movements
doctor said you should take zinc for three months and thats it you have nothing to worry about
i a married and have one daughter 18 months came naturally without any visit to any doctor
now every time i remember ht that doctor said and what first two results of T level and Sperm count i become doubt and worry ... i have no sexual problems and my libido slightly decreased after that news ( could be related to stress ?) but still i can have sex almost everyday or every 48 hours without any problems. i am sure that i have too much body hair when i was 22 or 24 but now i have same hair on my chest and less hair on my legs slightly less in public area which make me so worry
about my health.. any recommendations to end this case and find the answer ?

i am 32 years old 180 cm 79 kg and athletic shape

i have muscles on my arms and chest (neutrally and noticeable by others) i used to go to gym years ago and still maintain some good shape