Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: day 4 on half 10mg

day 4 on half 10mg

Hey i am so happy to have found this to get me threw the start of my tablets!Im on half 10mg until Monday them i must take the whole 10 which i feel quite nervous as its been very very difficult so far!DAY1-total fine DAY2-fine threw the day managed work then freaked out at night very dizzy and not able to focus had to cancel my work for the next day!thank god i did as DAY3- LIVING HELL!it was awfull couldn't leave the house!freaking out for no reason,disconnected from everything,dizzy,light headed,feeling sick ,constant sweating my mum came past and i could barely look at her and wanted her to leave which sacred and upset me!but most of all it really felt like i had no brain cells what so ever!but thankfully i felt more relaxed at nightDAY4- felt strange in the morning dizzy,panic attacks not wanting anyone to see me or to come to my door!but thankfully by late afternoon i felt much better and i managed to have my mum by without freaking out : D i am feeling so much better now but i have a feeling its not over yet as i know this can last weeks!also i am unsure what will happen on Monday when i take my 10mg wilthis make me worse again?i would like to thank everyone that has shared there story and say Welldone to everyone who has gotten threw this difficult time!also sorry for my punctuation its never been my strong point and my brain is not at its best just now ;-) xxx

Re: day 4 on half 10mg

Be strong & don't give up! I'm on day 3 and I know it's horrible but nowhere near as bad as the anxiety. I'm lucky & have been given diazepam to take when it gets really bad though I'm trying not to touch it.
    Stick around here you'll get some great support & will feel better soon xx

Oh, I went straight onto 10mg by the way.
    Last edited by bobbydazzler; 28-06-12 at 20:14.

Thanks loads for that!i am feeling great tonight but something tells me i am not threw it yet as i am quite worried about the dreaded Monday as i am back to work and it will be my first day of 10mg. i hope you get threw it without your diazapam Welldone you i think if i had the offer of it i would have given in yesterday!x

I know it's weird at times you feel great then the old panic sets in.... I have given in a couple of times but just knowing I have them helps, maybe mention it too your doctor?

Also I'm trying to work out the best time to take my cit, started about 6pm on the first day, 3pm on 2nd and 1pm today as I'm thinking if I take it in the mornings it will prob be better in the long run & my worst time of day will be evening rather then during work hours. Not sure if it will work!

Good luck!xx

I find talking mine in the morning works best i take it round 9 and seem to feel worse round 1 or 2 and feeling better for my daughtert comeg home from school but i may have to change to suit work times.i think ill be ok without the diazapam as i got it before for flying and it didn't really do any good but wine did the trick for me that day but don't think its safe to drink alcohol on these ?x

No, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to drink on them. I've given up drinking altogether as hangovers make my anxiety worse which is pants cos I like a bit of vino lol!xx

I know this sounds stupid but how do you half your tablet ? I cant seem to do mine without crushing it ? x

I just use a sharp knife and cut it in half are you on 5mg ?there doesn't seen like a lot of people start on5

I need to start them and my doc said I could start on 5mg. what day are you on and how do you feel ? x

Sorry its taken so long to get back Laura i have now been on them for 2 weeks on Monday still feeling strange and have not managed to venture far out the house!but im definitely getting better just holding on in there i see a light at the end of the tunnel how are you getting on with it?hope you are well x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information