Thread: Im winning

Im winning

HELLO
    I have suffered from anxiety and panic attacks for umm 10 years now , i have had it bad where i no longer wanted to carry on , i have been on and off meds for many years at 1st i thought i had failed having to go on meds but why if we had another illness and needed the help from meds we would take them , im still on meds now and have no plan to come off them just yet, many may not see it as a succes story seeing as im on meds , but i do. i still have the odd off day , but i have come to relice that there isnt a NORMAL what is NORMAL i spent my life worrying what people thought of me , i dont worry no more i will always be a little nutty i dance around the kitchen singing my children often say mum ur weird lol but im me i like being weird i have fairys all rd my house , i even have a tree in my front room my kids say im a hippie lol , my daughter has friends over every weekend and they all say how odd i am but they also say katie ur mum is cool lol ,and they always come back , i always had a fear of going mad i now dont worry about it cus if i did i wouldnt know about it , we only get one go at life please try and make the most of it bloody hard i know when panic takes over , just tell it to sod off and leave you alone , sorry i have gone on to long , i hope this can help some off you xx

Re: Im winning

Well said and good for you. X

Really happy for you, shows that it's possible to get through it x

Thank you ,
    I really hope i can help others get thro this and at the same time get advice on how to help my son , and im still learning , and this site and the people on it did help me loads when i needed it i hope i can give a little back xx

well done, good for you, learning to be yourself is a big part of getting better

"Harry tried to push the matter to the back of his mind. Unfortunately, the back of his mind was no longer the secure place it had once been."

Thread Information