I am having my second cold in 3-4 months and so my HA is through the roof about what has been going on with me. Please, if you don't mind, take the time to read my story and let me know your thoughts. I really need some help thinking this process through…

So, I noticed an enlarged lymph node on the back of my neck in November 2011. I then noticed one under my jaw in February of this year. They felt large enough for concern and I have not been sick or anything.

Fast forward, anxiety kicks in because my grandfather (Moms side) died of lymphoma. So I had my lymph nodes checked by four doctors (an oncologist, 2 regular doctors, and an ENT). The ENT sent me for an ultrasound of the neck and it revealed multiple enlarged nodes. I had two on either side fine needle biopsied (with flow cytology) and both came back benign. I just noticed some more palatable nodes in my supraclavicular area (left side), which is not a good area to have them.

If I had two FNA biopsies, nothing going on with a chest x-ray, and in the blood work, should I be concerned about these nodes in my supraclavicular area? I just don’t know what to do…just to let it go or to get more tests. The nodes growing just don’t make sense b/c I have not been sick at all. I have no B symptoms (except this cold) of lymphoma but am still nervous I still might have it, I’m 26 male…

I have heard that FNA biopsies are wrong a lot...so I am just freaking out. I also want to get help with my HA but I feel like I have legitimate issues to warrant my anxiety, no?