Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Survive Health Anxiety!

Re: How To Survive Health Anxiety!

I can agree so much. I found this site a few months ago and it has helped me in so many ways, knowing I wasn't alone in something that was happening to my body. It still helps me until I can go see the doctor on the 29th, and I'm sure it will after that. Whoever thought to make this site, thank you. So much. x

I needed this and will read it through once again.

Thank you
    We will be victorious

hi everyone i am a 2o year old male, i have had health anxiety now since November and it is controlling my life, not a day that goes by where i don't think about having a serious illness or im afraid im going to die, i have to keep on getting reassured by doctors just to make sure that i am ok.. i have constant pains around my body? could that just be the anxiety especially in my chest and shoulder but the doctors keep saying its nothing, but i still have to go and see another doctor to see what they say, its horrible :/ has anyone been through this if so help please thanks

wonderful word this is my first message left i joined a few moments ago i hope it hlps me like it helped you :-)

absolutely brilliant. im really so grateful that i found this site, it seriously gets abit much sometimes and having no one to speak or relate to just puts me on a huge downer!!! love the post!!!

Great post.
    I came to this site due to my returning health anxiety but have found some of the threads are just as good as Googling for symptoms. This post sums up a great amount of advice for alot of people suffering health anxiety.

Great post!!

Quote Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
    How To Survive Health Anxiety.

I watched a show months ago where 3 people went to a person infront of a computer and a real doctor. The person infront of the computer incorrectly diagnosed the people who had told him his symptoms with stuff like cancer, asthma, diabetes, while the real doctor diagnoised them correctly with mild allergies, indigestion and something else I can't quite remember but it was very common and non life threatening.
    This is interesting and I wish I could see this show! Thanks for posting. I need to keep in mind that the multiple doctors I've seen know more than google. My GP has been in practice since the 70s and I'm sure he's seen everything in the book, but I'm still more compelled to believe a random person on a forum for a terrible disease.

We've been abed too long, all our weaknesses are growing strong. But the winter always ends with water on your lips, the April rain comes swinging in.

Hi Kluke, I have been getting random pains all over for years, sometimes its a leg, then an arm or shoulder, all have turned out to be nothing, it wasnt until my anxiety started in September 2012 that I learned that stress and anxiety can do this to you, if your GP says its nothing, then it probably is, hope you feel better soon

Thank you. This is very helpful.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information