Thread: Terrible moods over past few weeks.

Terrible moods over past few weeks.

Hi all,

I'm totally confused by my moods that I seem to constantly be in at the minute. I've been on Cipralex for about 10 months or so and have been doing really well on it. My mood has been steady and upbeat and my anxiety has been relatively controlled. Over the last few weeks though I've started to feel very flat, zero energy, no emotional response to anything and a face that looks like it's never smiled before. I could just sit and stare at a blank wall all day and I'd be fine. I'm quite confused as to why this has suddenly started to happen. I have just bought my first house with my partner so I guess this is a pretty big thing to take on board but I'm usually aware of anything like that affecting my mood. Not sure if the drugs are to blame, maybe they are having less of an effect now?

Not too sure if anyone has any ideas or experienced similar?

Regards,

Mark

Hi there, you sound as if you have had everything under control recently, for that well done you! Now, did you know (and this, i believe, is a fact) that moving home is one of the most stressful events in our lives! You have moved in with your partner, you both want to please each other, although you may have known each other for a while, running a home together is so very new to you both. expenses, work, friends, family, it is a shock for anyone mate, let alone when a little anxiety is involved. Take things slowly, enjoy your new home, don't expect to feel elated straight away, there are probably things that need doing at home, take your time and enjoy each other. Have fun!!!!!

Thread Information