Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice needed.

Advice needed.

My fella has been private messaging this lass and now speaks to her on MSN, i know i shouldnt be worried about this but its what they talk about that gets to me, she was telling him what knickers she had bought ect. I pulled him up about this (i shouldnt have been snooping but it got the best of me) he told me that it was just a carry on, he could see why i would have taken it the wrong way but he has never and would never cheat. Now i should have left it at that,but i have issuses with paranoia and trust (i am seeking councelling). I have spied a few times and there not been much there, and does look like general chat, i spoke to him about it last night and he said that he doesnt speak to her that much (which im not sure is the truth or not as she seems to pm him alot) but that doesnt mean he is replying all the time. He deleted his posts the other day but he deleted all of them not just hers. He says im worrying over nothing and that she is just a mate, she is 29 with a 4 year old son, we are both 25 this year.

What do you make of it, should i jst trust him? We been together three years now, and we are going somewhere on sat where she is going to be

"Why does life turn you upside down and inside out then back round again"

Hi Obsessive,

Aw poor you. I talk to a lot of men on msn and I am married with 2 kids. Im sure if my hubby saw some of the chat he wouldnt be impressed with me. But to me its just harmless fun. Please try to trust your fella as Im sure its just harmless fun.

Take Care

Mandy

xx

Yeah thats what he said, i just get ideas in my head and obsess about them over and over and by the time i finish all sorts if happening.

Thanks for that. xx

I don't trust anyone. I've been married twice and both hubby's cheated on me with my friends. However, I do PM and get PM's back, even on this site, to me its just humourous banter and puts a smile on your face when you need cheering up. I'm sure there is nothing to worry about, please don't beat yourself up about it.

Les, xx

Thanks, i have spend the past three weeks beating myself up about it, im slowly getting better but its starting to get right on my goat lol. The way i am i mean. xx

Peru83 is offline Intermediate Member
    Hi Obsessive,

I think that if your fella hasn't given you reason to not trust him before then you should give him the benefit of the doubt. I know it's hard cause your thoughts can run away with you. I'm sure it is innocent.

Take Carexx

Claire

onwards and upwards

Thanks Jammiebasket, i know in my heart that it is but my brain tells me other wise!

Im still sitting here worrying today about it.

He told me he doesnt speak to her that often, but i went and checked last night and he had deleted the ones from her but there was one in the out box to her from him, she must have asked him to come on MSN and he said he would if he could but it was kicking him out. (im guessing it was msn anyways) Why am i doing this, he has never done or lied to me about anything major so why would he start now?

Hi.

I expect its nothing. Try not to worry hun. You have been together quite a while and he obviously loves you so don't worry mate.

Scooby2005
    x x

Everyone says that he obvously loves me but i dont see it lol, probably a typical woman!!!! I know that I should relax and that i cant stop him speaking to other woman no matter how much i would like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information