Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Alone?

Home Alone?

Every Friday night the action at NMP is greatly reduced, I mean does everyone else have partners/friends? Places to go, things to do and see?
    I am home alone with my two dogs, I keep having a chat to them, but they look at me as though I am stupid. TV is boring, all my 'friends' on Facebook are unobtainable.
    I am all on my lonesome listening to the pitter patter of the rain drops on my roof and covering my dogs ears everytime lightning strikes.
    Roll on Monday, when I will have 'friends' again.

BobbyDog

Re: Home Alone?

I was just thinking the same thing, I'm on my own as well, you are right, there's nothing on TV now that the tennis has finished. I will probably stick a DVD on, maybe some comedy.

Hi BobbyDog,

definately know how that feels. I live on my own. apart from my two cats (at least they always agree with me). Been off work for ages and sometimes see no one for a long time.

Usually take my tablets and get an early night. Oh dear.

Hey Yah, Not just me sad and lonely then, perhaps we should set up a Friday night club forum? Agorophobic's and Social Phobic's welcome, all other types of anxiety sufferers also allowed.

BobbyDog

Hi BobbyDog,

Sorry to hear how you are feeling. I am all alone on a Friday night too and often just have my cats for company. Problem is I am so shattered from a week of work that I usually fall asleep until about 9pm

Just wanted to reassure you that it's not just you

Loving the idea for a Friday night club forum bring it on!!!

Kitti

Quote Originally Posted by kittikat View Post
    Hi BobbyDog,

Sorry to hear how you are feeling. I am all alone on a Friday night too and often just have my cats for company. Problem is I am so shattered from a week of work that I usually fall asleep until about 9pm

Just wanted to reassure you that it's not just you

Loving the idea for a Friday night club forum bring it on!!!

Kitti
    Thanks Kitti,

Hope you and your cats are having a relaxing anxieity free weekend. My dogs are a bit fed up as they have not been out for a couple of days, the fields that I walk them around are like mud baths. My spaniel who loves being dirty thinks that it is Christmas.
    Thanks to all for joining in, I would love to hear how you are all feeling this weekend, good or bad?

BobbyDog

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDog View Post
    Thanks Kitti,

Hope you and your cats are having a relaxing anxieity free weekend. My dogs are a bit fed up as they have not been out for a couple of days, the fields that I walk them around are like mud baths. My spaniel who loves being dirty thinks that it is Christmas.
    Thanks to all for joining in, I would love to hear how you are all feeling this weekend, good or bad?
    Hi BobbyDog,

Aww, poor dogs must wonder whats going on.....could you imagine the scenario....you, dogs, leads.....oh dear! They'd have you round those fields face first in the mud in no time!! And when you eventually managed to 'slide' back home they'd shake the mud all over the house!! I think it's a good idea to keep them and yourself safe while this awful weather persists!

This weekend I am feeling pretty crap. Had lots of work stress and this has set me back a bit and impacted on my anxiety I even took an extra 1mg diaz this morning, something I haven't done for months.....so I am also very angry with myself too Anyway, as time ticks on and I have had a little nap, I am feeling a little better.

What about you? How are you feeling today? Kitti

Quote Originally Posted by kittikat View Post
    Hi BobbyDog,

Aww, poor dogs must wonder whats going on.....could you imagine the scenario....you, dogs, leads.....oh dear! They'd have you round those fields face first in the mud in no time!! And when you eventually managed to 'slide' back home they'd shake the mud all over the house!! I think it's a good idea to keep them and yourself safe while this awful weather persists!

This weekend I am feeling pretty crap. Had lots of work stress and this has set me back a bit and impacted on my anxiety I even took an extra 1mg diaz this morning, something I haven't done for months.....so I am also very angry with myself too Anyway, as time ticks on and I have had a little nap, I am feeling a little better.

What about you? How are you feeling today? Kitti
    Thanks Kitti,
    I have just been into town with my son, I had a pair of trousers to take back to a shop, they did not fit him. Then he wanted to look for a pair of track pants in JD, he said 'they are all boring', so we came home. Once home he looked on the internet and now he wants the very same boring pair of pants!!! Thats kids for you, he is nearly 16.

Sorry you are having loads of stress at work Kitti, hope you get plenty of rest over the weekend.

I have just started taking Pregabalin 50mg morning/night, this morning after I took my tablet, I was really anxious, but when I went shopping I found that my Social Phobia had disapeared. Will have to join the Pregabalin Diary and get some advice.

BobbyDog

Great news, well done!! That was really a brave thing to do, shops can be daunting at the best of times eh? Good luck with the new meds, I hope your new found confidence lasts!! My son is in his 20's and just as bad lol.

Keep up the good work let me know how you are getting on!!

I'll probably be here most Friday nights, if i'm not i doubt i'll be far away.

I was invited to a work colleagues leaving drinks last night, which i dubiously attended only to feel completely out of place. I have little confidence so find it difficult to join in with their conversations, couple that with the face that groups of people make me quite anxious and i'm sure you can imagine, i won't be doing that again for a while !

I find it much easier to talk to people on the internet, so if you ever need someone to talk to in the eve's, just drop me a pm and i'll come on if i can

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information