Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Alone?

Re: Home Alone?

Has eveyone gone out on the town tonight as usual?

If you look at this thread tonight. Is anything positive happening in your life at the moment? Is there something that is making you sad?
    Do you just want someone to talk to?

My negative happening of the week:

I had to go to the doctor this morning and he is forwarding me on to a Psychiatrist, because as he put it, 'you have a wide range of pharmacological's going on here, I need a second opinion'. Mirtazapine, Amitriptyline and now also Pregabalin.
    What is concerning me is, will I have to give my life history - again? Or, will he/she just diagnose me and medicate? I don't know if I want to dig up the past, yet again.
    Anyway, getting paranoid about it.

Sorry I didn't have any happy news this Friday evening, but what can you expect from Friday the 13th.

BobbyDog

Hi BD, I'm here again, nothing much going on, had a busy week at work, and working tomorrow. No energy to do much else when I have got home.

I'm sure going to the psychiatrist will be OK, they will have your medical history, they may ask you some questions but it will all go to help your anxiety so don't be too fearful.

Quote Originally Posted by theharvestmouse View Post
    Hi BD, I'm here again, nothing much going on, had a busy week at work, and working tomorrow. No energy to do much else when I have got home.

I'm sure going to the psychiatrist will be OK, they will have your medical history, they may ask you some questions but it will all go to help your anxiety so don't be too fearful.
    Thank you for your comments the harvest mouse. You don't get a lot of time to wind down do you? Do you have any hobbies?

BobbyDog

Hi BD,

I'm here again!! Sorry to hear about your bad week, it must be awful being pushed from pillar to post...and all those meds Maybe it's not all bad, hopefully the psychiatrist will get you and your meds sorted and get you back on track

I've had a crap week too, lots of work worries as they are sending me for a stage 1 formal capability hearing. It has caused me added anxiety that I don't need right now but I had today off and I don't go back until Tuesday so I am putting it out of my mind for now and trying to 'keep calm and carry on'

I actually quite like Friday the 13th.....I was born on a Friday 13th so my mum always said it was a lucky day.....seem to be going ok for me so far

Hope you have a relaxing evening Kitti xx

Yes BD, I have loads of hobbies and interests but when I'm working a lot I just don't have the energy to do much when I get home from work. I just feel like reading or watching a film.

Looks like only Kittikat, theharvestmouse and bobbydog are home alone this weekend, unless others have missed our thread,

Kittikat, I am so sorry about the worries you are having at work, what is a stage one formal capability hearing?

Thank you for the reassurance regarding my impending visit to a Psychiatrist.

BobbyDog

Morning BD :-)

I have a formal meeting to discuss the impact of my anxiety disorder on my job. Basically if they decide I no longer meet their needs, there is a formal process they must go through before they decide if it's in their best intrest to keep me on or let me go. Thankfully I am protected by the equalities act so they have a legal 'duty of care'. Not sure how things will pan out...I just really don't need the extra stress right now.

Enjoy your Saturday x Kitti x

Quote Originally Posted by kittikat View Post
    Morning BD :-)

I have a formal meeting to discuss the impact of my anxiety disorder on my job. Basically if they decide I no longer meet their needs, there is a formal process they must go through before they decide if it's in their best intrest to keep me on or let me go. Thankfully I am protected by the equalities act so they have a legal 'duty of care'. Not sure how things will pan out...I just really don't need the extra stress right now.

Enjoy your Saturday x Kitti x
    Sorry Kittikat,

I really understand how the situation that you are in must play on your mind, but living in a politically correct country is a god send sometimes.
    I hope everything goes your way and I hope you will let me know the results of your interview.

BobbyDog

hi bobby dog, The top excitement of my weekend was a long dog walk last night!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine1 View Post
    hi bobby dog, The top excitement of my weekend was a long dog walk last night!
    Thats fantastic, I bet the fresh air and exercise made you feel a whole lot better. My dogs have only been having short walks around the corn fields recently as it is so muddy everywhere, they are constantly nagging me.

BobbyDog

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information