Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New user - slightly scared!

Re: New user - slightly scared!

Hello there, TS, I'm on approx day 60 of taking Prozac, and quite simply this drug has given me back a life.
    It's over 30 years since I took my first AD, and I've been through almost every mill going since then - once you find an AD that suits you (hope it's Prozac), then the world seems wonderful.
    Apart from insomnia (which was an old friend anyway), and some odd dreams, I honestly can't think of a bad period taking Prozac - almost no side effects.
    While taking my last AD, Clomipramine, I knew within a few seconds that I'd taken the tablet, and I had some horrendous times on that, but that's all that was available.
    Good luck.

Hi everyone,
    Ok so now I'm on day 3 and I feel ok other than feeling like my head is stuffed with tissue paper (strange I know). I think I was expecting horrible things to have happened by now and I am pleasantly surprised.
    The fuzzy head could be the withdrawal of the cymblata and starting the prozac, I'm not sure. But after reading all these posts I'm going to hang in there and try not to over analyze Thanks so much everyone and keep me updated!

Amanda

Hi again everyone Today my 12th day, and I've honestly had a great couple of weeks. I've been finding myself not worrying so much and dwelling on things like I used to, and in general I have actually felt happy and content within myself. Not sure if it's been long enough for them to have kicked in just yet, but I certainly feel a lot different regardless! Any feelings of sadness that I have had have quickly passed (usually I would dwell on them and become depressed for the whole day), my anxiety levels have been relatively the same but I have felt more comfortable and open in different situations. I've had basically no side effects either, which is a huge plus and relief for me because I was so worried before taking these pills. Hopefully things will continue to get better for me, and everyone reading this x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information