Thread: needing advice please :(

Unhappy needing advice please :(

Hello people
    I know I've mentioned this a few times in my post before so I will try not to drag on too much. But its about my motivation with weight loss.
    I feel very depressed and struggle to get out on a daily basis. Mostly because of my perception of my appearance. I am overweight and need to loose 2 stones.
    But I struggle so much to keep motivated so any advice would be really appreciated.
    Thanks guys xxx

Re: needing advice please :(

I think that when yu start losing weight it will make you feel better about yourself. As I said before, i have lost loads of weight with slimming world and I thought the group I am in was really supportive and a good laugh. Its a bit of a vicious cycle cause people get low cause they are overweight and i used to get disappointed in myself because I couldn't do it. PM me if you want.

Agree with sunshine1,

Try joining a club like Slimming World or something similar, most people seem to lose weight when they have others in the same situation to give them support.

Don't worry yourself about asking for help, same subject, I think we all do it!

I hope you find the motivation to get out there.

BobbyDog

I know so many people who have lost weight on slimming world, and couldn't believe how easy they found it!
    Just wish I could muster up the motivation myself to go along! If the clubs are not for you, you can register and follow it online.

Thanks everyone. Does that kind of thing cost though? Because I live alone and have no money. I want to loose the weight so bad. Maybe just coming here will help and posting on nmp when I'm feeling good after going the gym. Xxx

Quote Originally Posted by R.Barratt View Post
    Thanks everyone. Does that kind of thing cost though? Because I live alone and have no money. I want to loose the weight so bad. Maybe just coming here will help and posting on nmp when I'm feeling good after going the gym. Xxx
    You have to pay for slimming world, not sure how much it costs though.
    Have a look on the internet for slimming classes in your area, I know we have one in our small village.

BobbyDog

Hi R.Barratt

I'm guessing most of your good intentions for weight loss and exercise come in the evenings... Write them down, are you eating while you make your plans?

The best cheapest advice i can offer is drink lots of water and if possible buy some ankle weights (very cheap in Tesco) and wear them as often as possible.

Good luck.

Thanks everyone for the advice really appreciated.
    I don't have much money though so I think I will save for some ankle and wrist weights and just try and piush myself to go the gym and even if I just get to the door its a step closer rather than just staying in my flat all the time xxx

I have also tried many thing to be slim,I am also very depressed why I am gaining weight?

Thread Information