Hi guys and girls thought I would make a new thread on how I'm getting on so far now than I have been slowly coming off of my tablets.

I started off by taking one tablet every other day, I did this for a week. Since then I was planning on continuing this but totally forgot to take the tablet that night, it has now been 5days since I had a tablet and I would say other than a few mildly noticeable things I am coping ok.

The main thing I have noticed is that my dreams have become more and more vivid, last night being the worst. They do not affect me once I wake up as I feel in myself that they cannot hurt me. That aside I feel quite yukky right now, it may be something to do with only getting 4 hours sleep last night but I cannot just sleep if and when I feel like it atm like I could when I was on the tablets.

My body is also twitching here and there, mainly in my legs which is what used to happen before I started the tablets. I feel like I constantly have sorta heart burn but its more of an annoyance than a worry.

I'm not sure what else to say currently, I start a new job 2moro so hopefully even without being on my tablets now I am able to work with no problems.

I will continue to post in this thread until I feel like I am totally free of the tablets as I hope this will give a good insight to what to expect for other people that are stopping there tablets