Hey Cat80, I tried something similar to you (taperwise) but to be honest i think the taper schedule the docs suggest is terrible. I don't think our bodies like messing around with the doses especially with a drug like sertraline which has a short half life. This means it doesn't stay in your body for very long and your body sometimes reacts badly to a sudden drop which you get when your dose isn't consistent daily during tapering. I've been off Sert coming up to 6 months and unfortunately am still having physical withdrawals(hip pain, anxiety, arm pains, terrible headaches, nausea, nins and needles, numb limbs cramps) but i think that's because I tapered too quickly at the end. I went from 25mg down to 0mg in 3 weeks which was too fast for me. It sounds like you have a pill cutter if you're going down to 12.5mg, but i'd suggest cutting it up even more if you can. From my reading on this, (and it has been a LOT over these months due to this suffering) I'd wait until your current WD symptoms subside before making a further drop in dose. Take care and good luck- I;m sure you'll do fine, R xx