Hey Everyone,

I really need help with two phobias I have.

One is Aviophobia..
Everytime I get onto a plane. I burst into tears and convince myself that its going to crash. If I see someone on a nitendo DS or a phone or whatever - I abseloutley FREAK OUT and may cry harder.
I went on a trip to Barbados from London and it was eight hours journey, I was sat next to my cousin who kept whipping his phone out because he knew that it would make me cry and get upset. I once took a peice of paper written with statistics of there been such small odds of it crashing but even that cant calm me down. Im eighteen and always have to sit next to my mum so she can calm me.. or try to.
I have to take a flight in October to Cuba which is eight hours.. I'm looking forward to it but when I get on the plane, I'll think of my boyfreind and stuff (he's not coming) and I think I will break down :'(
What can I do to stop this?

I also have another phobia, Molluscaphobia? Its the fear of slugs and snails.
If I see a slug.. I freak out. I wont go near it and I will have to cross the road if I see one on the pavement. My boyfreind gets a bit freaked out by it.. but if I get near one I feel like I will throw up. Getting to know them wont help but I dont want my boyfreind to get freaked out.. is there a way how I could improve things or try to explain to him?

Thankyou xx