Thread: Indigestion/nausea all day starting with hiccups last night, occasional chest pains..

Question Indigestion/nausea all day starting with hiccups last night, occasional chest pains..

Could this be symptoms of some kind of stomach bug?? I woke up 2 hours into sleep last night with hiccups, don't remember that happening before! And then today since I got up I've had indigestion, keep feeling like bringing back any food I eat. Just been resting as I've just felt horrible. I keep getting odd random chest pains every now and then too. Just like a two second pain then it goes.
    Of course that leads me to remember horrible things I've read about indigestion and heart things. I'm 26 and have had quite a lot of heart tests and there's nothing significant been found in the past.
    Any reassurance on this one!?

Re: Indigestion/nausea all day starting with hiccups last night, occasional chest pai

Anyone??

Re: Indigestion/nausea all day starting with hiccups last night, occasional chest pai

Actually I had a pretty similar thing a few weeks ago. And it also started with hiccups, however, during the day. I was to the doctor and she prescribed me pantoprazole and it helped I think, although i'm still taking it every day. 2 more days. It could be indigestion, it could be reflux. I'd would start from a strict diet. Maybe it'll go away. If not, then you should see the doctor. But don't worry, it doesn't seem to be anything serious

ive had that and its indigestion get doc to give you ppi to lower stomach acid eat small meals avoid fatty chocolate fizzy caffeine and acidic foods, take gaviscon after eating. good luck. x

I have nausea when I'm stressed. Indigestion can be brought on by stress as well.

S xxx

Thanks everyone. I think it might be acid reflux, I don't know, but if it's not better soon I think I'll go the doctors.
    I wonder if it could be attributed to me thinking too much about future wedding plans etc! =/
    Thanks again guys, you're really helpful =)

Thread Information