Thread: 1 thing can trigger all anxiety back again...

Unhappy 1 thing can trigger all anxiety back again...

hi all not sure if you remember my posts but mostly about heart concerns, had ecgs blood tests and heart monitor all clear but still not convinced.

doctor put me on anxiety tablets and some days better than others but during all this my brothers best mate died of heart attack at 19 but he had pacemaker and hole in heart from birth but i fail to see that i just see it as 19 year old dying from heart attack.

logged into facebook today and saw its his birthday its horrible i feel so sad and down and its brought all my heart worries back again, any advice would be appreciated. do you think ive had enough tests to rule out heart problems?|

im 24 yr old female no family history, dont drink or smoke or drink caffeine.

thanks

sheryl xxx

Re: 1 thing can trigger all anxiety back again...

You had an ECG, heart monitor and blood tests and all came back fine so please don't worry about your heart. (he say's as if it's that easy.....)

You know its your anxiety and your 100% fine but anxiety does not let you think rationally.
    My friend has a pacemaker. Having a hole in the heart from birth and a pacemaker is a million worlds different to not having them.
    Please don't let this worry you. I know how hard it is but there's other things to worry about, like if the sun is going to come out for longer than a week

---------- Post added at 09:55 ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 ----------

Oh and I am 27, A previous smoker, drink coke like it is going out of fashion and like the odd drink. I also suffer from horrendous health anxiety yet I would not worry about my heart at ALL after having them tests. I hope that can pit you at ease in a strange way.
    Take care
    Sean

thanks liviguy and sean guess just having bad day need to accept heart ok and move on but sometimes mind goes into overdrive sucks but thank you for reassurance i needed to hear that.

sheryl x

Thread Information