Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Diazepam cause drowsiness?

Re: Does Diazepam cause drowsiness?

I have 5mg Diazapam tabs they do not make me feel tired just more relaxed,have not needed to take them recently though,2mg really is the lowest dose they do and will not do that much apart from take the edge off anxiety and make you feel a little more relaxed not tired, i have no problems taking them and would certainly do so again if i needed to.

All the best

Richard.

Re: Does Diazepam cause drowsiness?

Quote Originally Posted by kittikat View Post
    Ellie-Kay, I completley understand where you are coming from with the work issue, I have been through something very similar myself recently too. Make sure you are well prepared with any documentary evidence and take an advocate along to support you and take notes etc. It will be tough on the day, but you will get through it and I wish you the best of luck. Kitti x
    Thanks Kitti, I really appreciate that It's been a while since I last revisited everything, so tomorrow I'll get all my paperwork together and make some notes so I respond in the way I want to to certain things. I think the meeting will either go one of two ways, and if it goes one way in particular (I've been advised already that certain things they may bring up are utterly irrelevant) I want to be prepared to stand up for myself and say I'm having none of it! Thankfully I am being accompanied, so will have some support

Thanks also to everyone who has replied. I forgot to mention that I'm also working through the CBT4Panic course at the moment, so I'm hoping that the tablets will just make it a smidge easier to get results from that, and I'm actually getting quite excited now about being able to move on from this episode and at least get back to where I was this time last year (when I was able to travel 60 miles from my home for work without panic), so that I can go on holiday and actually enjoy myself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information