Thread: eating

eating

Sorry, me again!

I've not been able to eat properly for over a week. I try and force myself to have something everyday, but even the thought of eating makes me feel sick.

I guess I need advice as to whether I should try and make myself eat regularly, does it help?

ren

Hi Ren,
    Is it just the heat that's doing it cos have to admit my kitchen hasn't seen much cooker action lately!!
    Neither me nor other half have felt like eating 'proper' meals of late - it's too dang hot.

Magz
    XX

hi, what i have been dng lately is just making sure ihave some breakfast.....just some cereal as it doesnt smell so much and anything throughout the day is a bonus....my appetite is coming back slowley after 2 weeks, and just keep reminding yourself that the body can survive a few weeks without food but make sure u drink plenty..i found water the best, tea and coffee i could not stand....back on 6 cups a day now though!!!! good luck

Hi there, i can relate to how you are feeling, i only eat cos i know i have to? I try to have 3 small regular meals, at lunch i put the computor on and munch away to try and distract myself, just a sandwich/salad that type of thing? it is too hot to eat soups right now, but i could usually managed something a long those lines? until your appetite returns, and it will, just drink lots of fluid and try to eat fruit/drink milk, by not eating our symptoms do get a lot worse, how hard is of all this hey? take care and keep in touch. xxx

Ren, I like you are not very hungry at mo either, but make myself eat, so keep doing what your doing, force yourself to eat hungry or not, as you will feel even more s**t if you don't, believe me. 3 meals a day plus snacks and plenty of water .

Best wishes,

Polly

Hi Ren
    Maybe you could try eating just a little bit and often rather than trying to eat big meals, have some snacks that you can eat every now and again. Hope you're appetite comes back soon.
    love Helen

hi ren ive got this problem too but i have smoothies they cost a bomb in supermarkets but you can buy a smooyhie maker for about 30 quid then they are cheap take bannanas and any fruit really a glass of milk and whizz it up then drink and enjoy its healthy cheap and good for you and dosent make you feel sick! and lots of water of course! hope it helps kaz x

Thread Information