Hi All,

so today is day 21, I went to see dr yesterday who said my extreeme side effects are normal and to stick with it as I should start to improve soon.

I really dont want to temp fate but today, aside from the constant headache, my side effects have been not too bad! Dr offered me diaz to help with increased anxiety but I decided to touch them out and if I feel my anxiety levels rising I just go to bed with a good book and sooth myself as best I can.

This morning I awoke and waited to the dread and horror to grip my heart, but it wasnt there!! well, I had mild anxiety but nothing compared to how it has been, was a little anxious through the morning perhaps a level 2.5/3 but have felt ok since, in fact, I have cracked a couple of jokes today, unheard of in the past few weeks!!!

I feel hope at last, that I am on the final sprint of this marathon, thanks to everyone who has supported me so far, the journey is not over yet but I think the Citalopram has found its destination and may begin to work soon!

Anyone starting out or wondering why oh why they ever started, keep going!!!!