so recently my anxiety has been very sever which had lead me to go to a doctor for the first time in which i got prescribed some propanadol. I tried this for two days in a role (however i was constantly worried about if it will affect my heart in a megative way however i had no side affects) so i have now decided to tackle this problem without medication. I been reading a book called control your crazy by vinny guadagnino and it has made me think about anxiety differntly.

firstly the book talks about the idea of actually seperating your anxiety from you and it actually makes sense to me. anxiety is cause by your thinking and therefore it can be reversed by your thinking,its only logical. The book talks about your mind as a computer you rely heavily on that is useful and provides all the information you need and is your best friend but when it has a virus (anxiety) it can cause you loads of problems.

The book also said the average person has 25000 toughts a day so nagative toughts if just what i said it is. A TOUGHT! their scary and can casuse physical symptoms but from now on i will just be like "ok this is a tought". i have toughts about:-
heart problems
ms
brain problems
blindness
bipolar

so unless im the worlds most unluckiest person i have to accept these are only tought and nothing else.

so instead of going down the medication route i am going to do it down this route. it will be harder but i seriously believe the outcome will be alot more worth it in the long term. I believe i can do it as nobody arounds me realise i have bad anxiety (apart from my close mates) and therefore if im not showing any physical symptom, only mentally i must be able to do this mentally as well. Im determined to do this,there will be setbacks but i already expect that to happen. maybe with the help of vitamins so if anybody know of a good vitamin to take please let me know

if anybody else has done this please let me know and give me some tips