Thread: Feeling like brain is shaking/vibrating at back?

Unhappy Feeling like brain is shaking/vibrating at back?

Hi,

For about 1-2 weeks now, I've been getting this strange feeling in the back of my head/brain, which feels as if my brain is shaking/tremor/vibrating. It normally lasts at least a few minutes, sometimes half hour on and off.

I've also had on and off pressure/pain behind eyes, and seeing more and more floaters. If I stare at the sky for a few seconds it looks like there is a swarm of white dots moving around (in addition to the floaters - grey dots, translucent lines/web - wikipedia's pic for floaters describes it perfectly). Before a month ago I had no floaters.

Anyone else had the brain shaking/floaters? Just to mention to I have positional vertigo (had all my life), and for 3 months I've had tinnitus (ringing in ears). Don't have ear infection.

Re: Feeling like brain is shaking/vibrating at back?

That's exactly what I have felt and seen just today and I started to get flashy vision and some dizziness and everything you said it's really scary I don't now what to do with and it's even worse because my parents think I'm going crazy and recently it's all arguments at home because I've gone to the hospital and they say I'm ok it's crazy I don't no what to do anymore :(

Its not your brain. The brain has no feeling receptors. I haven't had the shaking but I get lots of floaters.

I've had that vibrating thing. Your muscles at the back of your head are connected with the neck, and there's a lot of pressure that can build up in the neck due to stress. Could be related to that. Then again, I'm not a doctor.

Stress can cause extreme symptoms to a body. I know this is not the answer you want to hear, but the more you think about it, the more you circle in that hypochondria thought trap, the more various symptoms will bug you.

hello everyone
    expriencing same symptoms and it really scares me. anyone find a answer for brain vibrating ?
    lets find something common in all of us.
    i am stressed girl with moderate anxiety and some depression.
    i would be pleased if any of you want to email me about these symptoms
    my email : west4mary@gmail.com

Thread Information